Camlab is committed to the provision of a total quality service to its customers. We seek to achieve this by the implementation of the quality policies outlined in the systems manual coupled with the maintenance of a tradition of high technical and commercial standards which we have built since commencement of trading in 1950.
The company's quality system alongside the friendly and helpful approach we maintain in dealing with our customers and suppliers alike, together form the cornerstone of our reputation and future success. It is the company's aim to instil this philosophy in all employees by appropriate training, direction and encouragement to provide value added quality service for the benefit of all our customers.
The scope of the company's quality management system encompasses the supply and servicing of products but not their manufacture.
Camlab's quality system is subject to constant review and revisions in order to optimise the service and react to a dynamic market and developing customer needs.
Current ISO certificates can be downloaded here on the document downloads page
- Camlab seeks to understand our customer needs and expectations whilst continuously improving.
- Develop and adapt continuously in order that we may utilise the latest available technology to meet the changing demands of the market place.
- Ensure that when complaints are received they will be attended to in a timely manner with a view to eliminating the root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Maintain a healthy constructive work environment that enables personnel to produce optimal output.
- Continue to comply with the requirements of the Quality Management System ISO9001, Health and Safety and Environment management standards, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
BSIF Safety Statement
Camlab is a member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF). As such we undertake to supply only safety equipment that fully complies with the standards and regulations. Where appropriate, this company will maintain up to date technical files and associated documentation to ensure that regulatory compliance information can be supplied upon request. Where products are sourced from external organisations which hold technical files relating to the products being offered, this company will request confirmation that these files are current, complete, contain appropriate conformity assessment information and, where relevant, regulatory compliance certificates and will take all necessary steps to confirm the validity of the compliance documentation held by that external supplier in respect of the products being sourced.