Eppendorf's ULT freezers follow the Physiocare concept which ensures a comprehensive approach for the user in their lab working environment. Starting with the instrument itself being designed with optimum ergonimics in mind, fitting into a comfortable work space, and supporting an optimal workflow within the lab. Their freezers are designed to be easy and ergonomic to use whilst contributing to a comfortable work space and aiding an ease of workflow.
- Easy to clean
- Eye height controller
- Eye height vent port
- Easy to use door handle
High Energy Efficiency Reduces The Cost Of Ownership
Eppendorf freezers feature high-efficiency insulation thereby reducing loss of temperature and therefore power consumption. There are a number of wall types* employed across the range, suiting any budget and efficiency requirements. A number of other factors influence energy consumption including type of cooling liquid used, efficiency of compressors and seals and gaskets. Not only is being highly efficient better for the enviroment in terms of energy usage, but compared with some brands of ULT freezers, certain Eppendorf models can carry a significant cost benefit due to lower power consumption rate.
*Carry on reading for more information
Eppendorf have adopted a number of practises to enhance the sustainability of their products and the supply chain, this includes:
- Use of 'Green' cooling liquids (i.e R290/R170) in some models such as FC660h. These have a low global warming potential and is supported by EU regulation (EU_517/2014)
- Green insulation foam production - if units are well insulated, they will use less power and be more sustainable
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- ENERGYSTAR partner
- Eppendorf ULT freezers are built to last- long life span
- Water cooling options available - make the most of the heat extraction in your building
Sample Organisation Options
Eppendorf offer a broad range of racks and associated boxes to organise your inventory, designed to optimise your storage space and organisation. This offers the ultimate ease of work flow. Sample management systems are also available to keep your inventory in order.
You can read more on the different options available for each freezer here.